FARIBON F600P is a professional mill for grinding dry cereals, which has the same features as an extremely simple and functional household appliance.
FARIBON F600P is able to separate, in a single passage, a large part of the bran from the flour, thus obtaining a ready-to-use product that fully preserves all nutrients. It is ideal for obtaining flour for pasta, pastries, bread, polenta, and many other dishes as well.
- Hourly production: 25-50 kg/h;
- Pair of tempered and ground steel conical mill grinders, with adjustable distance, which allow minimal maintenance and maximum functionality over time;
- The entire structure is made of epoxy powder coated steel suitable for food contact;
- Servo ventilated motor: the assisted ventilation system has an extra fan, allowing long running times without interruption;
- Ammeter: monitors the machine load and keeps the grinding intensity under control in order to ensure repeatability of the settings and of the product obtained;
- The structure is highly robust and reliable.
Available in two versions: single-phase HP 3 kW 2,2 and three-phase HP 4 kW 3.