Grinder for professional use
FARIBON F600P is a professional mill for grinding dry cereals, which has the same features as an extremely simple and functional household appliance.
FARIBON F600P is able to separate, in a single passage, a large part of the bran from the flour, thus obtaining a ready-to-use product that fully preserves all nutrients. It is ideal for obtaining flour for pasta, pastries, bread, polenta, and many other dishes as well.
At the time of purchase the following glazes are provided:
20 GG (=1000 microns) / 34 GG (=560 microns) / 48 GG (=363 microns) / 66 GG (=250 microns) / 74 GG (=212 microns)
- Hourly production: 25-50 kg/h;
- Pair of tempered and ground steel conical mill grinders, with adjustable distance, which allow minimal maintenance and maximum functionality over time;
- The entire structure is made of epoxy powder coated steel suitable for food contact;
- Servo ventilated motor: the assisted ventilation system has an extra fan, allowing long running times without interruption;
- Ammeter: monitors the machine load and keeps the grinding intensity under control in order to ensure repeatability of the settings and of the product obtained;
- The structure is highly robust and reliable.
Available in two versions: single-phase HP 3 kW 2,2 and three-phase HP 4 kW 3.